Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reason number 898,974 that proves people are idiots...

Guy in line to Bianca, who is at the register: Tell me about your Shaken Iced Tea.

Bianca: Sure. What would you like to know?

Guy: Is it iced?

Bianca: (Without smiling or showing any sign of her assessment of what an idiot this guy was) Umm...yeah....

I let out a snort that I tried to cover up as a cough and the girl with the guy in line just went "HA!" The guy didn't get it.

What I really wanted to say: No, dipshit, it's called Iced Tea because we enjoy fooling customers and then answering dumb questions to waste our time and frustrate our employees.

By the way, anyone who told you "There's no such thing as a stupid question" is someone who asks stupid questions and you should never take advice from them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how many people don't think before they speak. Wastes so much of our time.

Similiar story: Across the street from my work is a Jack In The Box. A customer calls our info desk. She then preceds to say, "I'm a little lost. I'm at the Jack In The Box. How do I get to you guys?" Seriously. Haha.