Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sometimes the inapporpriate jokes are the best...

While today was a fairly eventful day at work (what with the oven smoking, Ellen spilling everything within the first 30 seconds she's there, and us being out of all the things people want), I think the highlight was that Chad made a funny joke, something truly rare. Here's how it went:

Ali (a Jewish girl who always makes jokes about herself being Jewish, like when I told her that she wasn't going to be able to toast her bagel and she said, "I'm a Jew, I don't need to toast my bagel"): Kimmi, honey, would you mind re-brewing that coffee for me?

Kimmi (Who is exhausted because she hates to open and has done so the past 2 days and is stressed out because the oven is broken and the DM is probably going to come in and point out all the things that are wrong instead of seeing how she's busting her ass to get everything fixed):
For sure, Christmas right?

(Christmas meaning Christmas blend, otherwise known as the best seasonal coffee ever)

Chad (Who usually makes comments that he thinks are funny while trying to make everyone laugh but really just annoy Kimmi, especially in the morning when she is tired and cranky): Huh, no wonder she doesn't want to brew it.

I actually had to put down what I was doing because I started laughing so hard. Reading it back now, it might be one of those you-had-to-be-there stories, but I don't really care, cuz it was DAMN HILARIOUS!

No comments: