Monday, November 3, 2008

How is it November already?

I don't know why, but it only hit me today that it's November. I guess it has to do with how hot it was throughout October and also how little I've been doing lately, but it's amazing how fast the time has gone. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was coming back from Santa Barbara with the girls, getting ready for the Halloween week in Berkeley and Hannah's birthday. Now here I am, at home, thinking about where the time has gone.

Of course these thought make me think about how much I want my life to start. Alec said something while we were out the other night. HE told me that even if it'll hurt my parents and even if I'm scared, I just have to pack my shit and get out there. If LA isn't where I want to be, then I need to get myself out. And he's right. I have to get out and do something with my life. I know it's going to be the hardest thing that I ever do. Making the decision to leave and actually doing it. But I have to. Otherwise I'll just end up at Starbucks for the rest of my life, which is unacceptable.

That said, where or when it's going to happen is up in the air. I'm thinking sometime after the holidays. We'll see...

Yay for Election Day tomorrow!!!!

No comments: